No pets allowed
Casa Vitoria is set just 1.6 km from Saint Peter's Church.
A 20-minute walk will take guests to Festivals Palace. A bus stop is located close to Casa Vitoria. Mamma Pasta and Casa das Sopas serving diverse delicacies are about 700 meters away from the property.
Situated in Gramado, the villa is set close to Black Lake.
The villa offers rooms fitted with a mini bar, heating, a laptop-compatible safe, cable programming and a wardrobe for a pleasing stay in Gramado. Casa Vitoria comprises 2 bedrooms accommodating up to 5 guests. There are 1 bathrooms that come with a shower and a bidet.
It also has a kitchen fitted with a microwave, an electric kettle, a dishwasher, coffee/tea making equipment and kitchenware.
Quick access to Canela airport within 5 km is provided.
Check-in:from 14:00 hours
Check-out:until 12:00 hours
- Children and extra beds
- All children under the age of 2 may stay for free in a cot.
- All children under the age of 16 may stay at the price of BRL 70 per person per night in an extra bed.
- Older children/adults may stay at the price of BRL 70 per person per night in an extra bed.
- Maximum capacity of extra beds in a room is 1.
- Free parking
- No pets allowed
Meals and drinks
- Cookware/ Kitchen utensils
- Electric kettle
Activities and relaxation
- BBQ facilities
- Garden area
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Dressing area
- Dining table